- I’ve updated the Visee Glam Glow Eyes in BL-5 swatch entry, please take a look here. The quad is a lovely blue, just not enough of the navy blue nuances that I’m looking for.
- Things on the blog may be slower over the next few days as I have some personal issues that are going to eat up my time. But blogging has taken my mind off things and really, buying cosmetics (given that I have no commitments to worry about) makes me really happy, even though I have to wake up an hour earlier than I normally do in order to put on my makeup. Blame my shaky eyeliner.
- Expect a slew of epic haul posts. I’m not kidding, and I couldn’t believe myself either. At last count, it was 7 lipsticks from YSL, Dior and NARS. I guess selling off my hoard of MAC MSFs (goodbye Stereo Rose, By Candlelight, Porcelain Pink) and my MAC Ripe Peach did me some good. I’ve grown to realize that the MSFs will never work for me because of the chunky-sized glitter/shimmer particles and my hateful pores and acne scars. I wish I could wake up to skin as smooth as a baby’s ass, but that’s just wishful thinking. Until I can afford laser that is.
- And I’ve truly moved past the ‘am I going to hit pan on this‘ physiological barrier. Now I settle for the ‘am I going to use it‘ mentality instead. But silly things like one-swipe-gone overspray and embossed etching are a most painful deterrent. Topkapi, I’m talking to you.
- I really like folks here on the blog. I like reading comments, and as you can see from my long-ass replies, I enjoy replying to them too. Brings to mind all the lectures about blogs being a conversation, blah x 3. As well as people who read and then WhatsApp me (coughMASTERcough), or people who bring up my blog posts during real-life conversation (hello HT & KX~), or people who simply tweet a reply at me. Having a bad experience prior doesn’t mean a bad experience forever, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
- Did I mention that I’m way more active on Twitter? And definitely more lively to boot!
- Here’s something that I found really nice. My very own haute couture, bio-degradable of course.