- The weather is so hot, warm, humid, sticky in Singapore right now, I’m having my very first bout of back acne. At my age. Painful, icky little spots across my back. Not good.
- Thus I’ve resorted to an all-out combat, equipped with a tea-tree body wash and 2% salicylic acid. My sisters are still horrified when they see ’em pimplies, but I felt the difference. You know the treatment’s working when the pain goes from searing your senses to barely bearable.
- The crazy weather is triggering my rosecea, and hence I’m so not in the mood to apply blush. No thanks to the giganormous pimple that spouted mysteriously on my right cheek and refused to go away, until the trusty 2% salicylic acid.
- I had a memorable Friday when my favorite flats split and the metal pieces flew out. Right after I alighted from the bus and stepped up the curb. In front of a long taxi queue. Embarrassment doesn’t quite cover it.
- And my contact lens decided to fog itself up in my right eye, no thanks to the effin’ weather, and I looked like a vainpot with a shiny, highly reflective Jill Stuart compact mirror beside the traffic light in Orchard Road.
- Apart from my weather woes, I had quite a fulfilling week indeed. There was the Kanebo Sale, and the few unexpected purchases that spiced up a busy workweek. My wallet is telling me that I should save it for Christmas, but the cosmetic companies seem to think otherwise.
- To make this post not so boring, here’s a picture of my slippers that I promptly bought in Far East Plaza after brashing it out with two different shoes on my feet. The polish is Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze. Very bright!